Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform incoming inspections on new, used, and refurbished equipment as assigned.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers, or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Calibrate and troubleshoot medical equipment and prepare accurate records as needed.
- Report problems, discrepancies, or rejections to management.
- Process Return Authorizations in the CRM system as quickly as possible to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintain small inventory of parts needed to complete repairs.
- Complete periodic training and re - training on construction and function of all products, both new and existing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to assemble and disassemble electronics using necessary tools
- Effective problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with MS Office & Excel
We have over 10 years of experience working with startups